Happy Thanksgiving to ALL from the bottom of our hearts- We thank our clients who continuously trust us for their Physical Therapy and Fitness needs. God Bless US!
Hey You guys,
1. Want to stay fit & active long after you
2. Tired of being tired and unable to live your
3. Want to shed excess pounds gained
during the pandemic?
We offer fitness screening, analysis and report of findings on what you need th...
Dr. Juvy Villanueva is the ONE AND ONLY CERTIFIED SPECIALIST IN MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS in Florida since 2012.
She is recognized by the National MS Society as MS PARTNER IN CARE for PERSONS with MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS. She is passionate and empathetic working with her MS clients adding value to their ...
As we comply with the CDC guidelines, we are only seeing one client at a time. When he/she comes in, we check their temperature and other vital signs and ensure that they are wearing face mask. We disinfect our equipment and washes our hands before and after donning our gloves. The safety of ever...Read More
Recognize The Signs and Symptoms of a Stroke
Knowing the warning signs of a stroke may be the difference between recovery and disability. Learn to think and act F.A.S.T.
FACE-Does one side of the face droop or is it numb?
ARM-Is one arm weak or numb?
SPEECH-Is speech slurred?
TIME-If any of ...
- Cassie SJuvy is incredible! I was searching and searching all over south Florida for someone with experience with my neurological condition; almost ready to give in to go to a regular physical therapist, I am blessed to of found her. I read if I didn’t get the proper care soon after getting my diagnosis then my body/brain will be more stubborn to recover. She informed me how vital it is when you have a neurological condition you have to not only train your body but re-train your brain at the same time. It’s true!! Within two sessions I was able to walk normally!! I told her one of my goals is to run with my daughter and she got me running within the next session with assistance. She always has my sessions planned before I arrive; I’m intrigued to hear about the reasoning of some unique exercises for the sessions and the in-home work she wants me to do. She also only has me during that time block. I love that if I’m almost getting the exercise she doesn’t end it until my brain responses pos...
- Gary LAs a former stroke victim I have found Daniel's Sports Medicine regiment excellent! Neuro Physical Therapy and Sports Medicine is an outstanding facility in Boca Raton Florida. Both Daniel and Juvy are knowledgeable professionals understanding in their fields. This facility is also credentialed with Medicare.
- Skylar SI highly recommend Dr. Juvy to anybody who needs physical therapy. I was suffering from severe vertigo with difficulty walking for 2 years and have my husband helped me walk steadily. I have been to other PT places in Palm Beach with no recovery. I found Dr.Juvy in google and all I can say is, she is a miracle worker! She is thorough in her evaluation and very knowledgeable of my condition explaining how vertigo have many different causes and effects. She put me thru challenging PT interventions which she explained to me that I need to get dizzier before I get better. True enough, it got worst and then I started to feel better and don’t need my husband or my cane to assist me with walking. I am profoundly grateful to Dr. Juvy helping me recalibrate my vestibular system so I can walk by myself and live my life vertigo-free.